Get to know Cuba. Five days of tourism in places like Bay of Pigs (Bahía Cochinos), belonging to the Biosphere Reserve, in the Great National Park Ciénaga de Zapata, and in cities like Cienfuegos and colonial Trinidad .
Enjoy attractive beaches and dive spots. During the day live the pleasure of diving in their excellent diving points . Enjoy breathtaking walls covered with beautiful coral formations and wrecks that are home to many tropical marine species.
In the afternoons you can enjoy baths in cenotes, exquisite mariners dinners or other of your choice, varied cocktails and sunsets by the sea. If you wish you can also interact with Cubans and learn about their customs, history and culture.
In the evenings many cultural centers offer you the experience of living the magic of Cuban nights , enjoying traditional Cuban music , dancing shows and exhibitions, among other options.
All with a personalized service and guaranteed satisfaction.
- 5 days of route Habana, Bay of Pigs, Cienfuegos, Trinidad.
- Car with driver all the time (fuel included).
- Lodging 2 nights in Playa Larga, 2 nights in Trinidad, 1 night in Havana.
- Top quality breakfasts and dinners.
- 7 dives at the Best dive sites of Playa Giron and Trinidad, where fish eat from the hand, you can appreciate underwater caves, sunken ships, impressive walls, capricious coral formations and countless marine species.
- Diving equipment, tanks and weights.
- Light diving equipment (mask, fins and tube) for non-diver companions.
- Visit to the crocodile farm and boat ride to the Aldea Taína (Taína village) of Guamá.
- 1 swim with trained dolphins.
- Personalized service from an experienced Diving Instructor & Guide.
- Visits to the sites of interest of each place of the route.
The package does NOT include
- Extra travel expenses (payment for tickets to places of interest, nightclubs, drinks, etc.).
- Services not specified.
The car is essential for the trip, but if you are in Cuba and have a car you would pay only for the rest of the services.
Prices per persons:
|Participant||Room||Auto included||No Auto|
|Diver||Double||845 CUC.||470 CUC.|
|Diver||Single||925 CUC.||550 CUC.|
|Accompanying||Double||615 CUC.||240 CUC.|
|Accompanying||Single||695 CUC.||320 CUC.|
Minimum of pax: 2 divers
Extra divings: 30 additional CUC.
Night divings: 10 additional CUC over the cost of a normal diving.
Extra nights in Havana: 35 additional CUC.
- Although we include equipment of quality, we suggest for your comfort to bring your own mask and suit, since they are more personal equipments. Submarine medium or small lamps can be useful.
- If you use regulator with DIN connection we suggest you to bring an adapter since in Cuba there are diving tanks that don’t possess this connection type.
- It is advisable to bring Euros or another foreign currency since the change of American dollars is penalized with 13% discount.
- The trip is dynamic so it´s better to travel light of baggage.