La Floridana is a colonial-style hostel located in Old Havana (Habana Vieja). It offers two comfortable rooms, spacious and bright, each with private bathroom and all the amenities required for an exquisite stay. The house is decorated in such a way that it transports us to its constructive age: first years of the 20th century.
It is situated on a small street in Old Havana, Peña Pobre, a few meters from the former Presidential Palace (now Revolution Museum), the Museum of Fine Arts, the Havana Malecon and the Havana Cathedral. Also from there you can access many museums, cafes, restaurants, bars and other places of interest that make of Habana Vieja an indispensable place to visit for those who want to know the Cuban capital.
- Airport Pickup
- 24 Hour Reception
- Hot water
- Private bathroom
- Independent entrace
- Terrace or balcony
- Living room
- Food Service
- Safety box
- Refrigerator or minibar
- Transportation Management
- Management of excursions
Nearby places: Museo de la Revolución, Museo de Bellas Artes, Malecón, Catederal de La Habana, Bar Cabaña, Bodeguita del Medio
Peña Pobre 117 entre Habana y Avenida de las Misiones, La Habana..
- Simple room 1-2 pax: 45 with breakfast included.
- Standard room 1-2 pax: 65 with breakfast included.
- Standard room 3 pax: 80 with breakfast included.
- Superior quality room 1-2 pax: 75 with breakfast included.
- Rooms superior quality 3 pax: 90 with breakfast included.